Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 31 th week of 2020
- The cucumber market situation was mixed
- Tomato prices went up
- The white cabbage market changed slightly
- The supply of onions kept on growing
- Potato farmers managed to maintain their previous prices
- Prices of early apples grew
- The supply of raspberries went down
- The season of blackcurrants came to an end
- Peaches were in moderate demand
- Plum prices went down due to higher supply
- Growers had to reduce their watermelon prices
- The demand for melons remained active
- Banana prices went up due to lower imports
- Citrus fruits became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?