Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 30 th week of 2020
- The cucumber market situation was mixed
- The supply of field-grown tomatoes was gradually growing
- White cabbage price range widened
- Carrot prices went down
- Farmers decided to stop red beet harvesting
- The supply of onions was growing
- The demand for potatoes was weak
- Apples became less expensive
- Apricot prices went up
- The currant season almost came to an end
- Blueberries became less expensive
- The demand for bananas was extremely low
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?