Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 30 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on decreasing
- The supply of imported tomatoes was extremely low
- The brassica market changed slightly
- The supply of red beets and carrots was gradually growing
- Prices of brown onions stopped decreasing
- Potato sellers maintained their previous prices
- The supply of Early Geneva apples continued to grow
- The cherry season almost came to an end
- The supply of strawberries fell
- Sellers had to reduce their raspberry prices
- Blueberries became less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?