Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 30 th week of 2020
- The cucumber market remained stable
- The demand for tomatoes worsened
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- Carrot trading rates were rather high
- Onion sales rates went up
- Farmers managed to maintain their previous prices of potatoes
- The sour cherry season came to an end
- Growers did not change their raspberry prices
- Prices of blackcurrants went down
- Peaches became less expensive
- The demand for plums was rather high
- Watermelon prices went up, while melons became less expensive
- Banana prices fell
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?