Polish processors start their raspberry procurement season
Processing enterprises are now buying raspberries in small quantities due to still limited supply of raw berries. They are ready to pay 0.47-0.59 euro/kg and and 0.70-0.82 euro/kg for raspberries for jam and freezing, respectively.
It is worth mentioning that current prices of Polish raspberries for processing are averagely 50% lower year-over-year. We would remind you that last year growers were ready to ship raspberries for jam at no lower than 0.82 euro/kg.
- 06/13/2018 11:07 Ukrainian blueberry growers start their harvesting campaign
- 06/12/2018 10:41 Strawberry prices up in Poland thanks to active demand
- 06/22/2018 09:51 Ukraine: prices of greenhouse tomatoes down by a third since beginning of this week
- 06/21/2018 10:23 Ukrainian peach season starts with growers’ pessimistic expectations
- 06/19/2018 10:40 Polish processors reduce purchase prices for strawberries
- 06/13/2018 14:07 Mulberries to have the highest development potential in Central Asian berry sector
- 06/11/2018 13:44 Tajikistan may become a fruit and vegetable Spain
- 06/11/2018 09:02 Ukraine: cucumber prices down by 40% last week
- 05/07/2018 12:30 Ukraine’s leading berry conference – registration to be active for two weeks