Eastern European apple business conference to gather leading growers from Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
At the 8th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2018” leading growers of apples from Ukraine will for the first time ever be joined by their colleagues from other countries to the east from the EU, such as Georgia, Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
The five countries have been actively developing their apple production and export segment, with their cumulative exports having more than doubled in the value terms just within three past years.
As of today, there are more than 130 delegates that have already confirmed their participation in the event. Altogether, the conference will attract above 220 professional delegates from 10-15 countries of the world with apple growers accounting for about 60% of them, while the rest to be represented by apple processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of inputs and equipment as well as investment and financial organizations etc.
To join them, please fill out a registration form available here.
We would remind you that the conference would traditionally be held in a two-day format: conference sessions on August 16 (conference hall of Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podislkyi, Khmelnytskyi Region, Ukraine) and a practical business-tour on August 17 with VITAGRO Group of Companies, a leading apple grower of the region, to welcome business-tour participants.
On any questions concerning participation, please contact Fruit-Inform:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East
- 03/20/2019 16:28 Ukraine: apple imports fall considerably in 2018/19
- 03/19/2019 15:57 Ukraine sharply increases exports of berries and apples to France
- 03/15/2019 09:10 Shortage of high-quality apples in Russian market
- 03/13/2019 15:36 Ukrainian apple exports again reach record high
- 03/12/2019 14:46 Georgian apple export breakthrough, exports to Russia up 100 times!
- 03/12/2019 11:22 Ukrainian fruit and nut exports reach $24.8 mln in February
- 01/23/2019 15:31 Prices of Moldovan apples for export to Russia up since beginning of 2019