VITAGRO Group of Companies to welcome delegates of the leading Ukrainian apple business event
VITAGRO Group of Companies, one of the leading apple growers in the western part of Ukraine, will welcome the delegates of the 8th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2018”.
We would remind you that the conference would traditionally be held in a two-day format: conference sessions on August 16 (conference hall of Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podislkyi, Khmelnytskyi Region, Ukraine) and a practical business-tour on August 17 according to the the following program:
- modern technologies in a modern apple orchard;
- protection of an apple orchard from pests and diseases;
- machinery for orchard management and harvesting;
- apple storage technologies;
- fruit pre-sale handling and packing line.
Altogether, the conference will attract above 200 professional delegates from 8-10 countries of the world: apple growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of PPP, inputs and equipment as well as investment and financial organizations etc. To join them, please fill out a registration form.
Key organizational moments:
- discounts for those who register before July 06;
- additional discounts for 2nd, 3rd etc. delegates from a company;
- registration will be in effect until August 10.
On any questions concerning participation, please contact the organizers:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East
- 03/20/2019 16:28 Ukraine: apple imports fall considerably in 2018/19
- 03/19/2019 15:57 Ukraine sharply increases exports of berries and apples to France
- 03/15/2019 09:10 Shortage of high-quality apples in Russian market
- 03/13/2019 15:36 Ukrainian apple exports again reach record high
- 03/12/2019 14:46 Georgian apple export breakthrough, exports to Russia up 100 times!
- 03/12/2019 11:22 Ukrainian fruit and nut exports reach $24.8 mln in February
- 01/23/2019 15:31 Prices of Moldovan apples for export to Russia up since beginning of 2019