VITAGRO Group of Companies to welcome delegates of the leading Ukrainian apple business event
VITAGRO Group of Companies, one of the leading apple growers in the western part of Ukraine, will welcome the delegates of the 8th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2018”.
We would remind you that the conference would traditionally be held in a two-day format: conference sessions on August 16 (conference hall of Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podislkyi, Khmelnytskyi Region, Ukraine) and a practical business-tour on August 17 according to the the following program:
- modern technologies in a modern apple orchard;
- protection of an apple orchard from pests and diseases;
- machinery for orchard management and harvesting;
- apple storage technologies;
- fruit pre-sale handling and packing line.
Altogether, the conference will attract above 200 professional delegates from 8-10 countries of the world: apple growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of PPP, inputs and equipment as well as investment and financial organizations etc. To join them, please fill out a registration form.
Key organizational moments:
- discounts for those who register before July 06;
- additional discounts for 2nd, 3rd etc. delegates from a company;
- registration will be in effect until August 10.
On any questions concerning participation, please contact the organizers:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]
- 07/26/2018 08:45 Eastern European apple business conference to gather leading growers from Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
- 06/22/2018 10:03 Moldovan cherry exports expected to exceed 10,000 tons in 2018
- 06/21/2018 10:46 Uzbekistan down in global ranking of fresh apricot exporters
- 06/21/2018 10:23 Ukrainian peach season starts with growers’ pessimistic expectations
- 06/21/2018 10:17 Moldova enters group of top ten global exporters of apples in 2017
- 06/21/2018 09:31 Ukraine: prices of first volumes of apricots a third lower year-over-year
- 06/19/2018 11:13 Moldova: apple exports to go down, sales for processing expected to grow