Fruit and Vegetable Business of Russia-2014 Conference – registration going on
The 7th Annual International Conference «Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014» will start its work on September 16, 2014, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow. The conference is organized by ITE Moscow and Fruit-Inform.
The event will be held in conjunction with World Food Moscow 2014, the largest food exhibition in the Russian Federation, which makes the conference as informative as possible. The exhibition and the conference are annually attended by the leaders of the fruit, berry and vegetable business sectors.
The organizers expect the event to gather about 200 professionals of the fruit and vegetable business from 15 countries of the world.
Key conference subjects:
- The Russian fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for October 2014 – April 2015;
- Russia as the member of the WTO: how has the fruit and vegetable market changed over a year. Further market developments outlook;
- The European and global fruit and vegetable market development. How has the external market impact on Russia changed over the past year?
- Russia's apple imports: the suppliers structure after accession to the WTO;
- Fruit logistics in Russia: from field to supermarket shelf;
- A fruit and vegetable supplier as viewed by a retailer: key requirements and critical moments;
- Modern technologies for produce handling, packaging and storage etc.
More detailed information about the conference, program, conditions of participation and application form are available here.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +7 495 7894419
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"