35% of negotiations at Ukrainian fruit and vegetable trade forum booked
The 4th International Trade Forum will start its work on December 10, 2014, Kiev, Ukraine, in conjunction with the 11th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014». Within the 3-year history of the trade forum, it has acquired a reputation of the leading event in Ukraine for direct negotiations between fruit and vegetable suppliers and buyers.
The trade forum will be held in a format of 15-minute meetings according to the preliminary schedule. For the present, about 35% of all meetings have been already booked.
As of today, the following supermarket chains and importers have already confirmed their participation in the event:
- Auchan Hypermarket Chain
- Furshet Supermarket Chain
- Kontinium Trade, TAM TAM Hypermarket Chain
- METRO Cash & Carry
- Fozzy Group of Companies: Silpo, Fora, Fozzy, Bumi Supermarket Chains
- Eko-Market Chain
- Karavan Hypermarket Chain
- Amstor Trading House
- VARUS Supermarket Chain
- Kalinovka Trading House
- Ukrainian-Russian Vegetable Company
- Euro Fresh Fruit
- Western Retail
- Avanta Trading House: Kolibris, Nash, 555 Chains
- Billa Ukraine
- Ukrainian Fruit & Vegetable Company
- Ukrainian Retail: Brusnichka Chain
- Veresen Plus: Veresen Food Store Chain
- Alyans Market: Fresh-Market, Fresh, Arsen, Soyuz Chains
The list will soon be joined by about 8-10 additional retail and wholesale companies.
Participants of the 11th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014» (December 8-9) can take part in the trade forum at preferential conditions.
Pay your attention that a number and possibility of meetings at the trade forum are limited; and, according to the organizers, the schedule will be fully formed long before the start of the event.
More detailed information about the conference, b2b exposition, trade forum is available on the official web-site of the events. To confirm your participation, please fill out an application form available here.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?