Fito-Mag becomes the General Sponsor of the conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload»
Fito-Mag becomes the General Sponsor of the 12th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload», which will be held on December 1-3, 2015, in conjunction with Fresh Business Expo in Kiev.
Fito-Mag is the leading supplier of technologies of fruit quality retention during long-term storage and transportation. The company's products have acquired a good reputation in the markets of Ukraine, Russia and Moldova, where the company has their official representative offices. More detailed information about Fito-Mag products will be presented by Mr. Konstantin Shvets, General Director of Fito-Mag and the apple market expert.
The conference and trade forum will involve about 300 fruit and vegetable business professionals from 15-18 countries of the world. The events will mostly attract fruit and vegetable growers, processing enterprises, retail and wholesale trade representatives, suppliers of seeds and plants, inputs, equipment and machinery. The conference will also be attended by fruit and vegetable storage and handling solutions suppliers, investment companies, financial enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
The organizers would like to draw your attention to the following moments:
- maximal discounts for participation are in effect until October 23;
- registration of trade forum negotiations will start on October 12;
- leading Ukrainian growers will present their products within three-day fresh exposition.
Conference draft program, participation conditions, advertising opportunities and sponsorship packages are available on the official web-site. To register your participation, please fill out the following application form.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/03/2021 16:15 Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering