Registration of participants of the leading fruit and vegetable business conference in Kazakhstan goes on
Kazagromarketing and Fruit-Inform, the organizers of the 1st International Conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016”, announce ongoing registration of the conference delegates. For the present, their decision to take part in the event has been confirmed by fruit and vegetable sector representatives from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Germany and other countries of the world. Altogether, the conference will attract more than 200 participants from 15-20 countries throughout the globe.
We would remind you that the two-day conference will be held on October 20-21, Holiday Inn Almaty Hotel, 2D, Timiryazeva St, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Business program of the event will focus on all questions relevant for the Kazakhstani fruit and vegetable sector and its development prospects as well as capture the interest of both Kazakhstani fruit and vegetable market participants and suppliers of products and technologies from the CIS, Europe and other parts of the globe.
Key conference subjects:
- Present situation in the Kazakhstani fruit and vegetable market and outlook
- The Eastern European fruit and vegetable market, cooperation with Kazakhstan
- Place of Kazakhstan in the global trade in fruits and vegetables. Global fruit and vegetable market
- First results of Kazakhstan’s entrance to the WTO for the fruit and vegetable sector
- State support of fruit and vegetable industry development in the country
- Investments in fruit and vegetable infrastructure and trade development in Kazakhstan
- Promising berry crops for internal consumption and exports
- Production of greenhouse products
- Nut business in Kazakhstan
- Organic fruit and vegetable production
- Production of specialty crops
- Efficient agronomical support
- State-of-the-art technologies for vegetable and potato business
- Kazakhstani market for apples and other fruits
- Fruit and vegetable processing sector development
- Modern fruit and vegetable handling, storage and processing solutions
- Efficient cooperation between growers and buyers
- Fruit and vegetable marketing
- Development of fruit and vegetable trade through Kazakhstani supermarket chains
- Optimization of produce supply chain (from field to consumers)
- Latest trends in consumption of fresh and processed fruits and vegetables in Kazakhstan
Key conference audience: fruit and vegetable growers and processors, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, fruit and vegetable importers from Kazakhstan and their potential suppliers from other countries throughout the globe, suppliers of inputs, plant protection products, fertilizers, trees, plants and seeds, companies, which offer fruit and vegetable handling and processing solutions, financial and investment enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
On any questions concerning the conference, please contact the organizing committee:
+7 495 7894419
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 07/23/2020 12:15 New season apple production and exports outlook for Moldova, Serbia and Ukraine on 28 July
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/17/2020 10:17 Are lessons learnt? The Ukrainian potato season 2020/21 gathering pace
- 06/16/2020 12:57 The Ukrainian potato market to depend on small family farms again
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"