Registration forms for Kazakhstan’s leading fruit and vegetable business event to be accepted until October 14
Kazagromarketing and Fruit-Inform announce registration forms for participation in the first international conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016” to be accepted until October 14 inclusive.
We would remind you key organizational moments of the event:
- as of today, there are more than 120 delegates from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, UK, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Serbia and Sweden to have confirmed their participation;
- the conference will be attended by above 150 fruit and vegetable business professionals;
- key conference audience: producers of fruits, vegetables, potatoes and berries from all regions of Kazakhstan;
- all registered delegates will receive the full list of conference participants with their contact details on October 14;
- the conference program is fully confirmed and includes eighteen professional presentations from the leaders of the Kazakhstani fruit and vegetable market as well as internationally known foreign experts;
- conference subject sessions: market; investment; production; handling, storage, packaging and marketing;
- conference working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
The conference will be held on October 21, Holiday Inn Almaty, 2D, Timiryazeva St, Kazakhstan.
KazAgro National Management Holding is the General Sponsor of the Conference, and Asssociation of Fruit Growers of Kazakhstan is its General Partner. The event is officially supported by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs.
To join the conference delegates, please fill out a registration form. More detailed information about the event is available on the official web-site.
On any questions concerning the conference, please contact the organizing committee:
+7 495 7894419
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin