Direct negotiations with 24 supermarket chains and importers from Ukraine and Belarus. Scheduling starts
The organizers have started scheduling meetings at the 6th International Trade Forum, which will be held on December 1, 2016, in conjunction with the 13th International Conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2016. Profitable decisions”, IEC, Kiev.
The organizers also draw attention to the fact that preferential scheduling possibilities will be given to those companies that have confirmed their participation beforehand.
As regards the list of supermarket chains and importers, it is regularly updated and now includes the following buyers:
- Auchan Ukraine
- Fozzy Group
- Star Fruit
- West Retail
- Libra Trade
- Ukrainian Fruit & Vegetable Company
- METRO Cash & Carry
- Avanta Trading House (Kolibris, Nash, 555 Stores)
- Delikat Supermarket Chain
- Obzhora Supermarket Chain
- AIP Agrogroup
- Eurotorg (Belarus)
We would remind you that the trade forum is organized in a format of 15-minute negotiations between fruit and vegetable suppliers and purchasing managers of retail chains and importers, and the fact of the event being held within the conference "Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2016. Profitable decisions" enables the participants both to conduct direct negotiations and receive exclusive analytical information on the fruit and vegetable market in the Eastern Europe.
More detailed information about the event, conference program, participation conditions, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and registration form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
On any questions concerning the conference and trade forum, please contact the organizing committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East
- 03/28/2019 14:25 Ukraine ranked third in world in terms of growth rates blueberry exports
- 03/27/2019 10:20 Poland reduces export of strawberry three years in row
- 03/20/2019 16:28 Ukraine: apple imports fall considerably in 2018/19
- 03/19/2019 15:57 Ukraine sharply increases exports of berries and apples to France
- 03/15/2019 09:10 Shortage of high-quality apples in Russian market
- 03/13/2019 15:36 Ukrainian apple exports again reach record high
- 03/12/2019 14:46 Georgian apple export breakthrough, exports to Russia up 100 times!
- 03/12/2019 11:22 Ukrainian fruit and nut exports reach $24.8 mln in February
- 02/15/2019 12:49 Russia’s imports of Turkish vegetables up by 85% in 2018