Meet key players of Ukrainian fresh and frozen berry market in Kyiv, May 21-22
Registration of participants of the 10th edition of Ukraine’s leading soft fruit event “Berries of Ukraine-2019: Fresh & Frozen” goes on, and, as of today, their participation has been already confirmed by such companies, as Fruitnet Media Internaitonal (UK); Messe Berlin GmbH (Germany); Agro+, Agro Origins, Vanrik Agro Group (Georgia); Pigo Srl, FAO, Raytec Vision (Italy); LST-Polska, Superborowka (Poland); Fructidor (France); Agrid, Chemonics International, Goodfarm, Fruktona, Iberry, Syngenta, Agrana Fruit Ukraine, Agrofirma Vesna-2011, Artika+, Berries of Ukraine Association, Auchan Ukraine, BTU-Center, Vitagro Group of Companies, Gron-09, Zhytomyr Paperboard Factory, Zavod Smilyanska Khlodnya, Zeelandia, Insolar-Kholod, Horticultural Institute of NAASU, Kyiv Paperboard Factory, Laki-2017, Malashenko FOP, Real Technological Alternative, Stylepack, Sukhlyak FOP, Tecofood, Tolsma Technik, Ukrainian Horticultural Association UHA, U-Berry, Fruitech, Khold-Engineering, YaK Trading, Yarofruit, Bil-Obst and many others.
As a reminder, the conference will be held in a conference hall of Premier Hotel Rus, Kyiv, May 21-22, and this year the agenda will include:
- Deep and informative session program: up-to-date market information about real Ukrainian berry and cherry market situation and outlook, which can’t be found in the official statistics;
- Unique conference audience: altogether about 300 delegates, with largest growers of berries and cherries accounting for 50-55% of them and processors (manufacturers of jams, jellies, juices, IQF berries etc.) – for another 10-15%;
- Wide conference region: in addition to Ukrainian berry producers, the conference will involve more than 40 experienced growers and newcomers from Georgia, Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan;
- Excellent promotional and advertising opportunities for representatives of each stage of the berry supply chain within conference sessions and exposition of technologies for berry business;
- Practical business-tour to Agrofirma Vesna-2011 Cooperative on May 22 (growing and marketing of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, currants, blackberries; greenhouse production of berries; cooling and packing falicities).
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform in cooperation with Fruitnet Media, FAO, Ukrainian Horticultural Association and East-Fruit. The event is supported by Kyiv Paperboard Factory.
Detailed information about the event is available on www.fruit-inform.com.
To learn more about the event, please contact Fruit-Inform:
+390 562 320795
+380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin, [email protected]
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 08/27/2020 13:53 Zoom Webinar - The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe-2020, Sep 17