Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, November 2012
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in November 2012, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports decreased 2 times;
- tomato exports grew 3.4 times;
- tomato imports increased by 62%;
- cucumber exports rose significantly
- cucumber imports went up by 23%;
- onion exports grew 2.3 times;
- cabbage exports increased 2.3 times;
- carrot exports rose considerably;
- bell pepper imports decreased by 22%;
- lettuce imports went up by10%;
- apple exports fell by 41%;
- apple imports went down significantly;
- pear and quince imports fell 3 times;
- grape imports decreased by 25%;
- banana imports fell by 13%;
- kiwifruit imports went down by 14%;
- orange imports grew by 10%;
- lemon imports increased by 4%;
- mandarin imports rose by 8%;
- grapefruit imports went up by 36%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?