Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, December 2012
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in December 2012, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 4.4 times;
- tomato imports decreased by 11%;
- cucumber imports rose by 11%;
- onion exports increased several times;
- cabbage exports grew significantly;
- bell pepper imports fell by 11%;
- lettuce imports went up by 11%;
- apple exports decreased 5 times;
- apple imports went down 7 times;
- pear and quince imports fell by 29%;
- grape imports increased by 9%;
- banana imports went down by 7%;
- kiwifruit imports rose by 2%;
- orange imports fell by 16%;
- mandarin imports decreased by 7%;
- lemon imports went up by 1%;
- grapefruit imports fell by 31%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?