Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, January 2013
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in January 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 8 times;
- potato imports fell by 23%;
- tomato imports increased by 7%;
- cucumber exports went down by 3%;
- onion exports rose significantly;
- cabbage exports grew 2.5 times;
- carrot exports decreased by 34%;
- bell pepper imports went up 1.5 times;
- lettuce imports increased by 3%;
- zucchini imports rose by 35%;
- aubergine imports grew by 30%;
- apple exports decreased by 34%;
- apple imports fell 4.6 times;
- pear and quince imports went down 2.5 times;
- grape imports decreased by 32%;
- banana imports grew by 13%;
- kiwifruit imports went down by 11%;
- orange imports increased 1.5 times;
- lemon imports fell by 34%;
- mandarin imports rose by 25%;
- grapefruit imports went up by 35%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?