Russia: Imports and Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, January 2013
According to the official statistics of the Russian Federation, in January 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports decreased by 17%;
- tomato imports grew by 21%;
- cucumber imports went up by 11%;
- bell pepper imports rose by 16%;
- cabbage imports increased by 33%;
- carrot imports grew 1.6 times;
- lettuce imports rose by 34%;
- zucchini imports increased 1.6 times;
- aubergine imports grew by 28%;
- apple imports went up by 35%;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 3%;
- grape imports increased by 5%;
- banana imports grew by 4%;
- orange imports rose 1.5 times;
- mandarin imports went up by 25%;
- lemon imports increased 1.9 times;
- grapefruit imports grew by 46%;
- kiwifruit imports rose by 11%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?