Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, March 2013
According to the official statistics, in March 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 3.1 times;
- potato imports decreased by 1%;
- seed potato imports increased 1.5 times;
- tomato imports went up by 33%;
- cucumber exports fell by 35%:
- cucumber imports rose 1.4 times;
- onion exports grew several times;
- cabbage imports increased 1.6 times;
- carrot and red beet exports went up significantly;
- bell pepper imports rose 2.6 times;
- lettuce imports increased 2.6 times;
- zucchini imports grew by 20%;
- aubergine imports went up 1.9 times;
- apple exports increased by 8%;
- apple imports fell by 24%;
- grape imports rose 1.6 times;
- banana imports grew 1.9 times;
- strawberry imports went up 3.3 times;
- pear and quince imports increased by 45%;
- orange imports grew 1.8 times;
- mandarin imports rose 1.6 times;
- lemon imports went up by 8%;
- grapefruit imports increased 1.7 times;
- kiwifruit imports grew 1.8 times.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?