Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, March 2013
According to the official statistics, in March 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports increased by 18%;
- seed potato imports grew 4.2 times;
- tomato imports decreased by 5%;
- cucumber imports went up by 8%;
- bell pepper imports rose by 27%;
- onion imports increased 2.7 times;
- cabbage imports went up 1.5 times;
- carrot imports grew by 37%;
- red beet imports were several times higher;
- lettuce imports increased by 41%;
- zucchini imports grew by 38%;
- aubergine imports decreased by 1%;
- apple imports went down by 4%;
- pear and quince imports were 11% lower;
- plum imports rose by 28%;
- grape imports went up by 13%;
- strawberry imports increased by 41%;
- raspberry imports grew by 34%;
- banana imports were 9% higher;
- orange imports rose by 4%;
- mandarin imports increased by 2%;
- lemon imports went up by 18%;
- grapefruit imports did not change;
- kiwifruit imports grew by 2%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?