Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, April 2013
According to the official statistics, in April 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew significantly;
- potato imports increased 2.6 times;
- seed potato imports went down by 36%;
- tomato exports fell by 17%;
- tomato imports rose 2 times;
- cucumber exports increased 1.9 times;
- cucumber imports decreased by 12%;
- onion, carrot, red beet exports were significantly higher;
- white cabbage exports grew significantly;
- white cabbage imports rose 2.9 times;
- bell pepper imports went up 1.6 times;
- lettuce imports increased 2.8 times;
- zucchini imports were 2.3 times higher;
- aubergine imports grew 2.4 times;
- apple exports went up by 43%;
- apple imports rose 2.7 times;
- pear and quince imports increased 2.2 times;
- grape imports grew 2.6 times;
- banana imports went up 2 times;
- kiwifruit imports were 1.8 times;
- orange imports rose 2.5 times;
- mandarin imports increased 1.7 times;
- grapefruit imports grew 1.9 times;
- strawberry imports went up 3.4 times.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?