Russia: Imports of Fruits and Vegetables, April 2013
According to the official statistics of the Russian Federation, in April 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports increased by 8%;
- seed potato imports decreased 2.5 times;
- tomato imports went up by 18%;
- cucumber imports fell by 10%;
- bell pepper imports rose by 17%;
- onion imports increased 3.3 times;
- cabbage imports were 40% higher;
- carrot imports went up 1.8 times;
- red beet imports rose significantly;
- lettuce imports grew by 45%;
- zucchini imports were 38% higher;
- aubergine imports increased by 9%;
- apple imports rose 1.5 times;
- pear and quince imports went up by 3%;
- plum imports grew 1.9 times;
- grape imports increased 1.4 times;
- strawberry imports rose by 18%;
- banana imports were 4% higher;
- orange imports fell by 13%;
- mandarin imports grew by 31%;
- lemon imports went up by 5%;
- grapefruit imports rose by 17%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?