Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, May 2013
According to the official statistics, in May 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 3.5 times;
- potato imports went up by 17%;
- seed potato imports fell 3 times;
- tomato exports decreased by 18%;
- tomato imports increased by 1%;
- cucumber exports grew by 15%;
- cucumber imports rose 1.9 times;
- onion exports went up 1.8 times;
- cabbage exports were 3.5 times higher;
- red beet exports increased 2.3 times;
- carrot exports went down by 38%;
- bell pepper imports were 18% lower;
- lettuce imports grew by 13%;
- zucchini imports rose 2.8 times;
- aubergine imports decreased by 3%;
- apple imports fell by 14%;
- grape imports went up by 10%;
- banana imports increased by 6%;
- kiwifruit imports decreased 2 times;
- orange imports went down by 37%;
- grapefruit imports fell by 8%;
- strawberry imports were 3 times lower;
- pear and quince imports fell by 30%;
- apricot imports grew 2.3 times.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?