Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, June 2013
According to the official statistics, in June 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports decreased by 15%;
- tomato imports went down by 3%;
- cucumber imports fell by 24%;
- bell pepper imports grew by 2%;
- onion imports were 2.5 times lower;
- cabbage imports went up by 5%;
- carrot imports rose by 26%;
- red beet imports increased 2.6 times;
- lettuce imports grew by 50%;
- zucchini imports were twice as much;
- aubergine imports went up by 18%;
- apple imports rose by 15%;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 30%;
- apricot imports were 4% higher;
- sour and sweet cherry imports fell by 8%;
- plum imports went up by 20%;
- grape imports increased by 50%;
- strawberry imports went down by 5%;
- raspberry imports grew by 18%;
- banana imports rose by 5%;
- orange imports decreased 1.6 times;
- mandarin imports were 15% lower;
- lemon imports fell by 32%;
- grapefruit imports increased by 19%;
- kiwifruit imports went up by 5%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?