Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, June 2013
According to the official statistics, in June 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 2.7 times;
- tomato exports fell by 15%;
- tomato imports decreased by 2%;
- cucumber exports went down by 21%;
- onion exports were significantly lower;
- cabbage exports increased by 70%;
- carrot exports fell 2.4 times;
- red beet exports rose by 80%;
- bell pepper imports went down by 8%;
- lettuce imports were 27% lower;
- apple imports decreased by 11%;
- grape imports grew by 90%;
- banana imports went down by 5%;
- kiwifruit imports increased by 50%;
- orange imports fell 1.5 times;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 31%;
- sour and sweet cherry exports went down by 1%;
- apricot imports were 2.4 times lower;
- peach imports decreased 1.4 times;
- grapefruit imports went down by 15%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?