Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, July 2013
According to the official statistics, in July 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports decreased by 5%;
- tomato imports went down by 2%;
- bell pepper imports grew by 5%;
- onion imports fell by a third;
- cabbage imports were 26% lower;
- carrot imports increased by 11%;
- red beet imports went up 4.7 times;
- lettuce imports grew 1.9 times;
- zucchini imports were 50% higher;
- aubergine imports fell by 14%;
- apple imports went down by 11%;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 34%;
- apricot imports were 5% lower;
- sour and sweet cherry imports grew by 24%;
- peach and nectarine imports fell by 17%;
- plum imports decreased by 8%;
- grape imports did not change;
- strawberry imports went up by 7%;
- banana imports were 10% lower;
- orange imports decreased by 2%;
- mandarin imports went down by 3%;
- lemon imports fell by 27%;
- grapefruit imports grew by 80%;
- kiwifruit imports decreased by 15%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?