Ukraine:Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, August 2013
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in August 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew by 50%;
- tomato exports decreased by 40%;
- cucumber exports fell significantly;
- onion exports went down several times;
- cabbage exports grew considerably;
- bell pepper imports decreased 1.6 times;
- lettuce imports went down by 23%;
- apple exports fell 2.4 times;
- grape imports decreased 1.5 times;
- banana imports were 10% lower;
- kiwifruit imports fell by 27%;
- orange imports decreased 2.2 times;
- lemon imports were 2.4 times lower;
- grapefruit imports went up by 41%;
- pear and quince imports decreased 3 times;
- peach and nectarine imports fell 2 times.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?