Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, August 2013
According to the official statistics of the Russian Federation, in August 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports grew by 16%;
- tomato imports went up by 3%;
- cucumber imports fell two times;
- bell pepper imports increased by 9%;
- onion imports were 6% higher;
- cabbage imports decreased by 9%;
- carrot imports grew by 10%;
- red beet imports were 2.1 times higher;
- lettuce imports went up by 26%;
- zucchini imports increased by 80%;
- aubergine imports grew by 7%;
- apple imports rose by 2%;
- pear and quince imports were 5% lower;
- apricot imports fell 2.3 times;
- sour and sweet cherry imports decreased by 14%;
- peach and nectarine imports went down by 36%;
- plum imports decreased by 33%;
- grape imports were 20% lower;
- strawberry imports went down by 19%;
- banana imports fell by 4%;
- orange imports doubled;
- mandarin imports decreased by 21%;
- lemon imports went up by 23%;
- grapefruit imports were 4% lower:
- kiwifruit imports grew by 15%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?