Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, September 2013
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in September 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew by 90%;
- tomato exports decreased 2 times;
- cucumber exports went down 2.5 times;
- bell pepper imports fell by 24%;
- lettuce imports decreased by 41%;
- apple exports were 1.8 times lower;
- pear and quince imports fell by 31%;
- grape imports went down 1.9 times;
- banana imports increased by 5%;
- kiwifruit imports grew by 39%;
- orange imports were 50% higher;
- lemon imports rose by 80%;
- peach and nectarine imports went down by 28%;
- grapefruit imports decreased by 3%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?