Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, September 2013
According to the official statistics of the Russian Federation, in September 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 3.2 times;
- tomato imports were 4% lower;
- cucumber imports went up by 24%;
- bell pepper imports increased by 6%;
- onion imports rose by 70%;
- cabbage imports went up by 7%;
- carrot imports grew by 15%;
- lettuce imports were 14% higher;
- zucchini imports rose by 30%;
- aubergine imports increased by 37%;
- apple imports fell by 17%;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 17%;
- peach and nectarine imports were 10% lower;
- plum imports went up by 19%;
- grape imports decreased 1.8 times;
- banana imports grew by 26%;
- orange imports fell by 13%;
- mandarin imports increased by 25%;
- lemon imports rose by 18%;
- grapefruit imports were 3% lower;
- kiwifruit imports grew by 13%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?