Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, October 2013
According to the official statistics of Ukraine, in October 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- tomato exports decreased 1.7 times;
- cucumber exports grew by 39%;
- cucumber imports increased by 23%;
- bell pepper imports went up by 90%;
- lettuce imports were 3.5 times higher;
- zucchini imports rose 3.4 times;
- aubergine imports grew significantly;
- apple exports went down 2.3 times;
- pear and quince imports decreased 2.3 times;
- grape imports fell by 28%;
- banana imports increased by 19%;
- kiwifruit imports decreased by 23%;
- orange imports went down by 11%;
- lemon imports were 11% lower;
- mandarin imports grew 2.3 times;
- grapefruit imports rose by 41%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?