Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, October 2013
According to the official statistics of the Russian Federation, in October 2013, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports fell by 12%;
- potato imports grew by 4%;
- tomato imports decreased by 10%;
- cucumber imports went down by 19%;
- bell pepper imports were 9% lower;
- onion imports increased by 2%;
- cabbage imports were 60% higher;
- carrot imports went up by 31%;
- lettuce imports rose by 24%;
- zucchini imports grew by 41%;
- aubergine imports increased by 11%;
- apple imports went down by 20%;
- pear and quince imports were 3% lower;
- peach and nectarine imports decreased 2 times:
- plum imports grew by 13%;
- grape imports fell by 22%;
- banana imports went down by 10%;
- orange imports rose by 41%;
- mandarin imports increased by 60%;
- lemon imports decreased by 7%;
- grapefruit imports went up by 23%;
- kiwifruit imports fell by 1%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?