Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, November 2013
According to the official statistics, in November 2013, compared with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports decreased significantly;
- tomato exports went down by 27%;
- tomato imports grew by 1%;
- cucumber exports were 5.4 times lower;
- cucumber imports went up by 23%;
- carrot exports rose by 11%;
- bell pepper imports doubled;
- lettuce imports decreased by 9%;
- zucchini imports grew by 80%;
- aubergine imports were 3.8 times higher;
- apple exports increased by 28%;
- pear and quince imports rose by 20%;
- grape imports grew by 4%;
- banana imports went up by 26%;
- kiwifruit imports did not change;
- orange imports decreased by 12%;
- lemon imports were 28% higher;
- mandarin imports rose by 60%;
- grapefruit imports increased by 17%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?