Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, November 2013
According to the official statistics, in November 2013, compared with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports increased by 90%;
- potato imports fell by 37%;
- tomato imports went up by 11%;
- cucumber imports were 2% lower;
- bell pepper imports grew by 21%;
- onion imports were 2.1 times higher;
- cabbage imports rose by 9%;
- carrot imports went down by 4%;
- lettuce imports grew by 50%;
- zucchini imports were 50% higher;
- aubergine imports went up by 45%;
- apple imports decreased by 8%;
- pear and quince imports were 8% higher;
- plum imports rose by 31%
- grape imports increased by 8%;
- banana imports grew by 14%;
- orange imports fell by 22%;
- mandarin imports went up by 24%;
- lemon imports were 11% lower;
- grapefruit imports decreased by 11%;
- kiwifruit imports fell by 14%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?