Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, December 2013
According to the official statistics of Russia, in December 2013, compared with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports grew several times;
- tomato imports increased by 26%;
- cucumber imports went down by 1%;
- bell pepper imports were 39% higher;
- onion imports tripled;
- cabbage imports increased by 10%;
- carrot imports went up by 5%;
- lettuce imports rose by 22%;
- zucchini imports decreased by 2%;
- aubergine imports fell by 16%;
- apple imports went down by 7%;
- pear and quince imports were 21% higher;
- plum imports fell 2.2 times;
- grape imports grew by 25%;
- banana imports increased by 9%;
- orange imports decreased by 4%;
- lemon imports fell by 23%;
- mandarin imports went up by 8%;
- grapefruit imports rose by 26%;
- kiwifruit imports were 6% lower.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?