Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, January 2014
According to the official statistics, in January 2014, compared with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports grew significantly;
- tomato imports went up by 80%;
- cucumber imports increased by 38%;
- cabbage exports halved;
- carrot exports were stable;
- bell pepper imports increased 2.3 times;
- lettuce imports grew 2.8 times;
- apple exports went down 2.3 times;
- apple imports decreased 2.2 times;
- pear and quince imports rose 4.4 times;
- grape imports grew 2.4 times;
- banana imports went up by 50%;
- kiwifruit imports were 37% higher;
- orange imports increased by 38%;
- mandarin imports grew by 29%;
- lemon imports were 9% lower;
- grapefruit imports rose by a half.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?