Russia: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, February 2014
According to the official statistics, in February 2014, compared with the same period of the previous year:
- potato exports grew 3 times;
- potato imports fell 3.1 times;
- tomato imports went up by 3%;
- cucumber imports were 4% higher;
- bell pepper imports increased by 13%;
- onion imports grew 3.8 times;
- cabbage imports went up by 45%;
- carrot imports increased by 20%;
- red beet imports were 17% lower;
- lettuce imports went up by 26%;
- zucchini imports were 30% higher;
- aubergine imports grew by 28%;
- apple imports fell by 18%;
- pear and quince imports increased by 27%;
- plum imports decreased by 40%;
- grape imports went down by 25%;
- strawberry imports fell by 27%;
- banana imports decreased by 9%;
- orange imports fell by 15%;
- mandarin imports were 7% lower;
- lemon imports grew by 26%;
- grapefruit imports were 34% lower;
- kiwifruit imports decreased by 38%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?