Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, August 2015
According to the official statistics, in August 2015, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports were significantly higher;
- tomato exports fell 5.1 times;
- tomato imports grew 13 times;
- cucumber exports decreased 9.5 times;
- onion exports went up by 28%;
- cabbage imports were 17% higher;
- carrot exports fell considerably;
- lettuce imports went down by 29%;
- apple exports and imports were significantly lower;
- grape imports more than halved;
- banana imports fell by 25%;
- orange imports decreased 4.8 times;
- lemon imports went down 2.9 times;
- mandarin imports fell 4.7 times;
- grapefruit imports were 2.9 times lower;
- pear and quince imports fell 5 times;
- apricot imports were considerably lower;
- peach and nectarine imports decreased 2.3 times.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?