Kazakhstan: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, October 2015
According to the official statistics, in October 2015, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports fell several times;
- tomato imports went down by 22%;
- cucumber and bell pepper imports decreased significantly;
- onion imports were 23% lower;
- cabbage imports took just a fifth;
- lettuce imports grew by 36%;
- zucchini imports went down 3.5 times;
- aubergine imports fell several times;
- apples imports took just a third;
- pear and quince imports fell 3.4 times;
- peach and nectarine imports were 32% lower;
- plum imports significantly went down;
- grape imports grew by 60%;
- strawberry and raspberry imports fell several times;
- banana imports halved;
- orange imports were 29% lower;
- mandarin imports went down by 10%;
- lemon imports increased by 39%;
- grapefruit imports were 7% higher;
- kiwifruit imports rose by 34%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?