Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, November 2015
According to the official statistics, in November 2015, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports fell 3.7 times;
- tomato exports went up by 70%;
- tomato imports grew 2.5 times;
- cucumber exports fell significantly;
- cucumber imports decreased by 41%;
- onion imports fell several times;
- cabbage imports went up considerably;
- bell pepper imports were 44% lower;
- lettuce imports fell by 47%;
- zucchini imports went down by 17%;
- aubergine imports fell 3 times;
- apple exports halved;
- pear and quince imports decreased by 74%;
- grape imports were 41% lower;
- banana imports went down by 37%;
- kiwifruit imports decreased by 7%;
- orange imports grew by 27%;
- lemon imports fell by 52%;
- mandarin imports went down by 38%;
- grapefruit imports decreased by 33%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?