Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, January 2016
According to the official statistics, in January 2016, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- tomato imports went down by 8%;
- cucumber imports were 6% higher;
- onion exports fell significantly;
- white cabbage exports went up by 9%;
- white cabbage imports grew considerably;
- bell pepper imports went down by 24%;
- lettuce imports fell by 37%;
- zucchini imports were 28% higher;
- aubergine imports went down by 18%;
- apple exports grew several times;
- apple imports were 2.2 times lower;
- grape imports decreased by 34%;
- pear imports went down by 44%;
- banana imports were 3% lower;
- kiwifruit imports decreased by 4%;
- orange imports were 3% lower;
- lemon imports grew by 13%;
- mandarin imports went up by 16%;
- grapefruit imports were 60% higher.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?