Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, February 2016
According to the official statistics, in February 2016, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato imports went down significantly;
- tomato imports grew by 32%;
- cucumber exports fell by 66%;
- cucumber imports went up by 47%;
- onion exports were 17% higher;
- cabbage exports grew by 4%;
- cabbage imports went up several times;
- bell pepper imports were 27% higher;
- lettuce imports increased by 1%;
- zucchini imports grew by 60%;
- aubergine imports went up by 16%;
- apple exports grew several times;
- apple imports fell by 55%;
- pear imports increased by 43%;
- grape imports were 31% higher;
- banana imports rose by 44%
- kiwifruit imports quadrupled;
- orange imports were 37% higher;
- lemon imports grew by 22%;
- mandarin imports went up by 24%;
- grapefruit imports increased by 29%;
- strawberry imports were 36% higher.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?