Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, August 2016
According to the official statistics, in August 2016, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports fell significantly;
- potato imports grew by 20%;
- tomato exports were 40% higher;
- tomato imports went down several times;
- cucumber exports decreased by 70%;
- onion exports fell by 75%;
- cabbage exports went up several times;
- carrot exports decreased by 4%;
- bell pepper imports fell sharply;
- lettuce imports were 90% higher;
- apple exports doubled;
- apple imports went up by 13%;
- grape imports grew 3.2 times;
- banana imports were 40% higher;
- kiwifruit imports doubled;
- orange imports grew 3.8 times;
- lemon imports went up 3.3 times;
- grapefruit imports doubled;
- pear and quince imports almost tripled;
- strawberry exports were significantly higher;
- peach and nectarine imports rose by 37%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?