Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, September 2016
According to the official statistics, in September 2016, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- tomato exports went up by 35%;
- tomato imports sharply fell;
- cucumber exports grew 2.6 times;
- onion exports were 9% lower;
- cabbage exports went down significantly;
- lettuce imports were 70% higher;
- apple exports grew sharply;
- grape imports were 2.7 times higher;
- banana imports went up 2.3 times;
- kiwifruit imports increased by 70%;
- orange imports more than tripled;
- lemon imports quadrupled;
- grapefruit imports were 23% higher;
- strawberry imports went up 3.5 times;
- peach and nectarine imports increased by 50%.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?