Ukraine: Imports & Exports of Fruits and Vegetables, December 2016
According to the official statistics, in December 2016, in comparison with the same month of the previous year:
- potato exports went down by 19%;
- potato imports more than doubled;
- tomato exports were 24% lower;
- tomato imports decreased by 9%;
- cucumber exports grew significantly;
- cucumber imports went up by 20%;
- onion exports rose 3.7 times;
- cabbage exports decreased by 20%;
- carrot exports were significantly higher;
- bell pepper imports grew by 28%;
- lettuce imports went up by 19%;
- zucchini imports were 38% higher;
- aubergine imports increased by 23%;
- apple exports went up by 1%;
- apple imports grew 6.4 times;
- pear and quince imports rose 2.4 times;
- grape imports were 50% higher;
- banana imports went up by 47%;
- orange imports rose by 60%;
- mandarin imports increased by 11%;
- lemon imports more than doubled;
- grapefruit imports grew by 35%;
- kiwifruit imports were 38% higher.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?