Bayer CropScience becomes the General Sponsor of Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014 Conference
Bayer CropScience will be the General Sponsor of the 6th International Conference “Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014”.
For the present, Bayer CropScience is the leader in manufacturing insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and seed treatment agents. At the conference, the company's representatives will present the information about modern products and novelties designed for the Ukrainian sector.
The conference will focus on all key subjects of the potato and vegetable business:
- production and price forecast for the new season;
- the Ukrainian market for early potatoes, export potential;
- round tables with leading market experts;
- modern production technologies (plant protection agents, machinery);
- master-classes on seeds and growing technologies from leading domestic and foreign experts;
- potato and vegetable handling, processing and storage;
- produce marketing, buyers' requirements in the new season etc.
Registration of participants of the key potato and vegetable business event in Ukraine goes on. By tradition, leading Ukrainian growers of potatoes and traditional vegetables (onions, cabbage, carrots, beetroots) will account for the majority of the conference participants.
The conference program, more detailed information on conditions of participation, advertising opportunities and application form are available on the conference web-site.
We would remind you that the event will take place on February 20, 2014, President Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Applications are accepted until February 15.
Would you have any questions regarding the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin
tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341 (Ukraine)
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]