Registration for Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014 in effect until September 12
Applications for participation in the 7th International Conference «Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014» will be accepted until September 12, 2014. The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform and ITE Moscow. The event is sponsored by Fito-Mag and EON Connecting Energies.
The conference will be attended by fruit and vegetable growers, traders, input and equipment suppliers, specialized mass media, representatives of the Russian Agricultural Ministry and Rosselkhoznadzor.
The conference program is almost fully completed and includes all questions relevant for the fruit and vegetable market: from production and technological aspects to the state regulations in the sector.
Among recently confirmed subjects, we may mention the following:
- The market for vegetable seeds. Present situation and prospects of domestic seed breeding
- The Russian greenhouse business outlook: greenhouse production capacity renovation, state subsidies
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on September 16, in conjunction with WorldFood Moscow 2014, the largest food exhibition in Russia. The practical business-tour to Ozery CJSC will be organized for the conference delegates on September 17.
More detailed information about the conference, program, conditions of participation and application form are available on the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +7 495 7894419
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"