X5 Retail Group and Billa to take part in Rosselkhoznadzor round table
The 7th International Conference «Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014» will for the first time host the Rosselkhoznadzor (Russian veterinary and phytosanitary watchdog) round table, which will involve its representatives Mr. Aleksandr Isayev and Mr. Vladimir Popovich as well as the following delegates:
- Mr. Shamil Magomedov, Head of Food Purchasing Department, X5 Retail Group;
- Mr. Pavel Podtsyuk, Import Manager, Billa;
- Mr. Aleksey Alekseyenko, Deputy Director, Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance Service;
- Mr. Gennadiy Voronin, Chairman of Russian Commerce and Industry Chamber Quality Department;
- Mrs. Olga Znamenskaya, Chairman of Regional Growers and Suppliers Support State Duma Working Group.
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on September 16, in conjunction with WorldFood Moscow 2014, the largest food exhibition in Russia. The practical business-tour to Ozery CJSC will be organized for the conference delegates on September 17.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform and ITE Moscow. The event is sponsored by Fito-Mag and EON Connecting Energies.
Pay your attention that applications are accepted until September 12, inclusive. More detailed information about the conference, program, conditions of participation and application form are available on the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +7 495 7894419
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"