Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2019
- Sellers managed to maintain their cucumber prices
- Prices of greenhouse tomatoes were growing
- Growers raised their white cabbage prices
- High-quality carrots became more expensive
- Red beet sales rates remained stable
- The demand for potatoes was not high
- Growers had to continue to reduce their apple prices
- Citrus sellers managed to raise their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?