Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 3 rd week of 2020
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- The demand for tomatoes and white cabbages went up
- Carrot prices started going down
- Onion sales rates remained low
- The demand for potatoes was extremely weak
- The supply of domestic apples was gradually decreasing
- Banana trading rates were not active
- Orange prices remained stable
- The supply of Turkish citrus fruits went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?